Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Random Acts of Kindness

In church Sunday, the girl speaking talked about RAK's--Random Acts of Kindness. I was a bit inspired. Here mine are for the past 24 hours.

1. My grandma ironed (and I mean IRONED...like dry cleaners style...) 5 shirts for me that I took to Brigham City. Who would've known how good it feels to wear an ironed shirt. I'm pretty sure I haven't worn this one in 4 years because I didn't want to iron it.
2. I woke up to a note from Cecy telling me to have a good day :)
3. Grandma made me breakfast.
4. Dicksy added me to another week of EFY even though I'll be teaching at the same time. I'll just be working behind the scenes and helping with problems. We had a great chat.
5. We graded papers as a class so I don't have to be grading tests right now.
6. In 7th period, we bonded over my upcoming braces.
7. AND Lorie gave me a hair cut :) Thanks!

Now I should do something for someone else... hm.

1 comment:

Mari Kjar said...

i've been meaning to say, you'll be GORGEOUS even with braces.