Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Has a Wonderful Job

Well dang. I've been praying to see if I should stay at my school...and I feel like Parent Teacher Conferences have really been an answer to prayer. As every student comes in I just realize how much I love these annoying, funny little people.

Two pairs of parents (confusing family) apologized profusely for the "incident" that happened earlier in the week.

My golden child's parents came and said "we've just heard how cool and fun you are and we just wanted to meet you." I just love these students. I love seeing good, kind-hearted boys. When I told her all the wonderful things he does she started to tear up. I really want to be parents like them. So wonderful--with good, good kids.

And just really kind words from the last two sets of parents--one who was really rough around the edges at the beginning and one who is my wonderful TA.

Anyways, I don't write this to brag...but just because I realize that even in my ridiculously out of control classes, it seems like i might be making some type of an impact. It's a good feeling. A really good feeling. Even makes me want to come back for more (or follow them to the high school).

1 comment:

Carie said...

GO TO HIGH SCHOOL!!!! :) I think you are pretty fantastic too. Can I come job shadow you one day next year (I'm kinda serious)?