Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions 2012

I can't believe it is this time again! Actually, I sincerely can't remember what my resolutions were from last year, which I realize that even if I created them, apparently I wasn't very successful. So, here's to remembering them this year!

2012 Resolutions
Spiritual: Temple and Visiting Teaching monthly
Social: Do less and say "no" (interesting that this is my goal, I realize, but sometimes, less is more and I need to realize that.
Mental: Take 10 credits--whether UEN or grad school. 
Emotional: Be honest in my relationships
Physical: Run a 5K (I could probably do it now, but just never have)

2012 Bucket List
Read Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage
Leave the country
I will add to this...

1 comment:

Jan Fisher Clark said...

I would like to submit some additions to your 2012 bucket list:
1) hang out with Jan once a week
2) slice, not one, but TWO mosquitos in half with a pair of scissors in mid air..... (you've got to take it to the next level.)
3) and your 5k one should read "run a 5k WITH jan....

okay that will be all. Let me know if my submissions are accepted... I'll be nervously awaiting until then. haha. I miss you.