Thursday, September 29, 2011

NOT Saved by the Bell

I looked up from my desk in between bells to see 3 of my male students awkwardly walking around my room. I asked if I could help them, and one of them said, "yes." It was apparent that he was the ring leader and the others were there for moral support. He came over to my desk and asked me to close my eyes. I closed my eyes but also covered my mouth. He said, "Nooo! You can't cover your face, just your eyes!" Super suspicious at this time, I covered my whole face and allowed my eyes to peak through my fingers. He said no once again and I saw a glimpse of a Hershey's kiss squeezed in his hands. The boys got frustrated (and giggly) and left my class conquered but not done.

One period passes.

The bell rang again and in came the trio. The boys learned to be less suspicous and started going through my files (which happened to be for another class). One asked me to stand up so I stood up. BUT THEN, super quickly he moved in super close to my face and said, "I've been waiting to do this for a while..." and handed me a Hershey's kiss. I shooed them out of my room and told them how obnoxious they were.

One period passes.

This time, I didn't see a thing. I was sending an email and all of a sudden, the same kid is on one knee by my desk. "Miss Anderson, I have a question to ask you. Will you...eat one of my muddy buddies?" I couldn't help but laughing. Then, I looked up and noticed that the two accomplices were sitting in the desks of my class.

They are just too much. Let's be honest. They are hilarious and I can't get mad at them.


No comments: