Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Germany: Day 2

 After finally sleeping (in an adorable little hotel, I might add), I was relieved to find little packets of Nutella. I felt like I had lots of mom's/older siblings on this trip. This is Lesa. I just adored her and her little southern accent.
 Michelle and Lesa
 Strublepeeta, AKA unruly haired Peter. He taught morals as a character in children's books. Note to self. Buy this later.
 Stephan always took great care of me and led me to places like this. Incredible.


 Deutsche Bank towers: Debit and Credit (that is the name of the towers)
 Group photo. Note to self: red makes you stand out.
German authentic meal 2. Too much meat. The friends certainly like their drinks and I LOVE STILL WATER. SOOO much better than the carbonated stuff. Side note. I ate my huge apple pastry/ice cream dessert and the guys because they couldn't handle it. That's what happens when you drink empty calories. No ice cream. Poor guys.

No comments: