Monday, March 12, 2012

Picture of the Day 2

About a month ago, my principal (who is seriously SO good to me) brought me this bag because I just "had to have it for my world travels." I thanked her up and down because it was just so generous of her. Well, a week or two ago, when she came in to observe me, she brought up the bag and how it must be lonely. I told her I could bring it back. She explained that that wasn't what she meant at all. This morning, I got to my classroom (early after going to the bank and car wash before 630 am-another story) and saw this suitcase sitting by my desk. It was such a thoughtful kind gesture. I'm excited to use them on my trip to Cancun in less than 3 weeks.

And, yes, I just typed this whole message while riding the bike at Gold's. Multitasking at its finest.

No comments: