Saturday, March 10, 2012

Family

I'm really fortunate to have the family I have. Year after year, they have taken such great care of me. My grandma is our constant. She is loving and charitable and so kind. We would all be a mess without her (salmon balls, burnt "test" cookies, late night delirious chats, and all). 
 Grandma: "Oooohhhhh, I feel like I'm drunk."


 As for these two girls, we've had some interesting times over the years. From our "dancing" days in the back yard and summers together, now we pretty much settle for a good conversation. I'm excited to see where our lives take us.
 My Uncle Jay and Aunt Lorie have especially been taking me under their wings. I am so grateful to them. They always make sure I am included, "blessed," and part of a local family. For these things, I owe them the world.


1 comment:

Andy and Cecy said...

Amber, I love you so much! I am so grateful for you. For your love and kindness, for your friendship, and for your sisterhood! (I don't know if any of that made any sense!) I am so glad you are a part of our family! I don't know what I would do without you!!!