Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 12: Music

Can I just tell you that I don't love my Advisory class everyday. But today, they won me over. So we didn't raise enough money to go to the Sub-for-Santa Assembly (our auditorium isn't large enough to fit us all). We do, however, have a TV so we were able to watch the happenings from my classroom. Ok--so the sound was cutting in and out and people were positive. It made me so happy. One girl asked (every time the sound cut out) if she could go see if it was working on another teachers TV. I told her we would play charades instead. HILARIOUS.

Then,this group came to perform and we seriously couldn't hear a word. I started singing "Silent Night" (partially as a joke because I have a horrible voice) and a few chimed in, until, eventually, we sang the rest of the period. It was hilarious. I just love them.

Also, another plug for music--Ann, my friend who used to teach here until she decided to do bigger and better things with her life (AKA--be a mom) gave me and some friends tickets to her husbands concert. Their name is Eclipse and they are seriously INCREDIBLE. We talked and talked about it on our way home. Thank you so much Ann! I adore you (and miss you HORRIBLY!!)

Here is a clip from Eclipse (courtesy youtube.com):

1 comment:

ann said...

You are so cute. :)