Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 1: Gratitude

Funny students.

Everyday, I eat oatmeal. I cook it and put it in a dixie cup so I can hold it and stay warm while I drive. Well, today, I didn't finish it and threw it away in the trash can inside my classroom door.

My students are going CRAZY when they walk in.

"Ms. Anderson, what you eatin' in he-uh?"
"It smells GOOOODDDD in here!"
"You makin' us pancakes?"

They're hilarious. I need to be more strict with my 3rd period, but I just start laughing too much when they say things. Oh wow.

I am grateful for those crazy little people.

1 comment:

Linze Kate said...

I am loving this little, daily posts leading to Christmas... I'm assuming that's where they're leading. :)

Students are too funny... Hope your enjoying the new school year and that things are going well. Hopefully I'll get to see you when I get back? Hope so.
*muah*