Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmastime

Here are a few things I was able to experience during the Christmas season. 
 The beautiful Temple Square lights. I love them and they seem to get better every year.
 Braden, Jordan, Ryan, Matt, Courtlin, and Marge
 Justin, myself, Mike, and Lisa
We went to the Utah v. BYU game and watched BYU win :) Always a good time.
 My students are doing projects on world religions. Instead of making gingerbread houses, we made gingerbread places-of-worship for the individual religions they are studying. It was a great time. (Ironic that they made Christmas gingerbread houses on non-Christian religions, huh?) I wish I could post pictures of my students holding their houses...
 My roommate, tap dancing... Her newfound hobby.
 The kids at the family Christmas party signing "Mary Did You Know?" It was AmAzInG!!!

Apparently, we have a connection with Mr. and Mrs. Clause. Way to marry into that one, Cecy!

No comments: