Sunday, March 20, 2011

An Insight into My Heart

Things I fear:

My grandma's basement. Missed opportunities. Being forgotten. The fact that I always want what I can't have. Pride. North Korea (I watched a documentary...). Closeness. Shellfish. Being alone. Being late. Getting older. My skin loosing elasticity, someday. Love. Hurting others. Leading on guys I go out with. Allowing people to be lonely because I didn't spend time with them. The turmoil in the Middle East. Ignorance. The state of America's uneducated. Myself.

Deep down I'm just a scared girl. I guess we all are sometimes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like list like these.

ann said...

We have many of the same fears. Unfortunately, a couple of those have become reality for me. I guess I AM older than you are. Ha!

Ideas for pranking said neighbor: I'm on it. :)