Monday, February 14, 2011

Education Today

I'm grading tests. Please be amused with me:

Q: Where do most people in New Zealand live?
A: Australia
A: IDK, underwater?
A: Hawaii

BONUS Q: Hosni Mubarak is the president of what country that is currently experiencing civilian unrest against the government?
A: Australia
A: Egipt
A: Eygept

Q: From what continent did the Aborigines arrive?
A: Grate Briten
B: Africa
Q: Name a language spoken in New Zealand? (ps--we just watched a movie that took place there, and I'm pretty sure it was in their language--English)
A: Spanish

Q: The Maori are the native people of _______.
A: aliens
A: immigrants

BONUS Q: What team does the future college basketball MVP, Jimmer Ferdette, belong to?
A: Houstan Rockets

Essay quotes:
"I think that is not fair to take their land because is their land. They should do something better then tooked it from them. A good idea will be talkin to them, and get to. Something better for both of them."
"They were pretty muched tooken off there own land."

Join the cause! Become an educator!

I need Advil...

3 comments:

Mindy said...

You'd get those kind of bogus answers from me too after reading that bogus bonus question!!! :)

brinanderson said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! I love it!!

brinanderson said...

ps.. this is Cecy