Thursday, October 30, 2008

Prop 8 and Wicked?


So I just logged on to helpprop8.com to make phone calls to California from my computer. I logged on and my sound was muted. Since there was a training course first I figured I should turn on my volume. I was amazed to find out that Gravity from Wicked was playing. I told my roommates excitedly (and wondering why in the world this was happening) that they played music from Wicked while the training session loaded. Well the training started and the music didn't stop...apparently my blog was open in the background and I have Wicked on it. Hmmm...who would've known? hahahha--but, seriously, how great would it have been if www.helpprop8.com played pump up music from Wicked in the background?

1 comment:

Madelyn said...

I am making my blog private, so if you want to view it, e-mail me at madelynwayment@gmail.com so I can invite you!