Thursday, February 23, 2012

Quotable Quotes (As usual...)

Student 1: Miss Anderson, what are were those movie things called in the olden days?
Me: What do you mean?
Student 1: You know, those movie things.
Me: Eight tracks (9? tracks? Were those even for videos?)Video cassettes?
Student 1: Yeah. Them things.
Student 2: What were they called DVHs? I hate how you have to wait for them to rewind...
Me: VHS? Guys, that wasn't really THAT long ago. That was during our lifetime and I'm not that much older than you.

Isn't that INSANE!?!

1 comment:

Me said...

My friend and I went to lunch today and ended up talking to an older couple. We started talking about how the world has changed. I love hearing older people talk about how ice cream used to be a nickel, that the radio was the coolest invention, and cell phones are pure magic. It is crazy to realize we are out living some of the cool technology we had when we were little.