Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July: Kenny Chesney Concert

A few weeks ago, a group of us went to the Kenny Chesney, Uncle Cracker and Billy Currington concert. It was SOOO much fun and I realized that I like country concerts infinitely better than other concerts. Everyone is happy, swaying with their beer (or Diet Dokes in our case), singing, dancing, and just enjoying the night. It was so much fun and I'm lucky to have so many great friends to share the night with.Ryan, Amber (eating again, not suprised), and Tavin
Christy and Sam (we teach together. They're engaged :))
Sarah and I--we love each other
Kenny

Sarah, me, and Amy--We all coordinated EFY last summer and here we are together still!
Amy, Sarah, me, and Christy

It was such a fun night!
A few memorable experiences:
-The drunk woman picking me up and putting me on other peoples shoulders to "plank"
-Another drunk woman going to the bathroom behind two blankets in front of her kids. Embarrassing
-Ryan promising he would take me to the bathroom and LYING.
Morale of the story. People do dumb things when they are drunk (but they are slightly entertaining for those who watch...)
Just a perfect night.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Do you ever NOT look adorable?

Amber Lenora said...

hah you're sweet

Lissa Chandler said...

Amber, you are even cuter than you used to be (and I didn't think that was possible!). Hope you're doing well!