Friday, April 2, 2010

Turns Out I've Been Reading...

*****
Really cool to see how so many successful people are able to remain grounded and have somewhat balanced personal lives. I'd recommend it.
*****
Just a delightful little book. One you should read while laying out by the pool sipping lemonade or something...
*
Depressing and extremely repetitive. Though I didn't know the exact location of Beruit--now I do.

*****
So great. Just what I needed. A great compilation of talks on various subjects. Definitely inspired.
****
A little slave girls perspective on the Revolutionary War. Young Adult historical fiction--read it for my social science book club. haha.
***
Entertaining, yet extremely depressing. It's about a girl who is anorexic and cuts herself.

So, yep--I've been reading. I guess that's what happens when you have airplane reading time and driving time to listen to books on tape :) It's a hard life.

2 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

A much needed break for you! have a fun trip :)

confidentcharm said...

And, reading A LOT! I'm going try that Lemon Tart one. It looks fabulous! Sure do love you!