Friday, February 27, 2009

The Great 8

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1 Saved by the Bell
2. College Football
3. CNN News
4. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
5. American Idol
6. MLB (thank you Dad and Sheldon)
7. Glenn Beck
8. (I don't watch TV at all!!! I haven't watched any of these in months...)

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. At 12 AM I spoke to a Dell Tech person for 2 hours. My computer has crashed. I was able to get my documents backed up but I have NO pictures or music. Any pictures are greatly appreciated...amber_lenora@hotmail.com. It's really sad. (thank you Coralie for the Reeses Pieces. They got me through my time of need).
2. Woke up at 6:30, after snoozing 5 times. At the Metro station I got trapped in the closing dividers that keep people from entering the Metro Station without a farecard. They HURT!
3. I taught on the process a bill takes to become law. Naturally, we began the class by watching School House Rock's I'm Just a Bill. Classic.
4. I sang the quadratic formula song to impress an algebra teacher at lunch. "Negative B, Negative B, plus or minus square root, plus or minus square root, b squared minus four A C, b squared minus four A C, over two A, over two A." Thank you, Ms. Davis. Eight years later, it is still remembered. Oh the power of a teacher. Just think, I could have that effect ;)
_________________________________________________________________
I started this a few days ago...and I don't remember what I did that day. So, in the past 24 hours...
5. I attended a dance at the Naval Academy with six of my roommates. We almost died on the way (we usually do with the person who drove us...)
6. I went to the Eastern Market.
7. Brushed my teeth 7 times. I have an addiction.
8. Ate Ben & Jerry's in honor of my dad.

8 THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Going back to Provo/Rexburg for summer
2. Seeing my family in April
3. Graduation!!!
4. Finding a REAL job
5.

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1 Applebee's (I know, no one likes it but I LOVE the Oriental Chicken Salad so so much)
2.
Zupa's
3. Red Robin
4. Outback
5. Madox
6. Costa Vida
7. Wendy's
8. Grandma Anderson's house

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Get a passport
2. Use my passport
3. Have a family
4. Pay off my car
5. Laugh every day...A lot. (this will probably be the easiest for me to achieve)
6. Adopt
7. Get my Master's Degree
8. Endure to the End and BE HAPPY :)

No comments: